The best and easiest way to send Newsletter email campaign's from Umbraco. By having the email campaign management in Umbraco editors can work with all content in one place.
- Send email newsletters to members or subscribers from the Umbraco backoffice
- Unlimited number of subscribers and newsletter send outs in full version
- Easy to create content using the same rich text editor as Umbraco
- Custom data type to send from the content section
- Can include dynamic content from Umbraco content nodes
- Nice analytics and charts on opens and clicks
- Built in support for skins and templates to control appearance
- Handles email bounces and lets you edit bounced subscribers
- Import subscribers from different file formats.
- Ships with Razor-templates to integrate into the website front end
- Supports multiple SMTP-servers and throttling
- Hooks to extend the rendering process of the mail
- Provider based model for receiving subscribers (can use sources like web shops, etc)
Watch the one minute teaser-video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ntbvj7McQ
The only limitation in the trial version is that you're only allowed to send newsletters to 20 subscribers/umbraco users. Try it today!
One domain license for Newsletter Studio only costs €119 + VAT. More info at our website http://www.newsletterstudio.org.
Documentation and information can be found at our support-portal: http://support.newsletterstudio.org/. If you want to see examples on how to implement custom Render Tasks and Subscription Providers please have a look in the contrib-repository at Github: https://github.com/enkelmedia/NewsletterStudioContrib
If you want to upgrade an existing installation of Newsletter Studio, just run the installer for the new version and it will perform the upgrade automatically.
Be aware! If you are using MySQL on Umbraco 4, you need to download and follow the instructions in "Newsletter Studio MySQL kit 1.4.zip" before installing Newsletter Studio.