Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Newb18 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 15:06
    Newb18

Hi Guys,

I'm new to Umbraco and just playing around with the grid layout. I can get the content to render, however it's not rendering in the layouts I have set. For example I have a col-md-12, with Text, 2 col-md-6 with Article and 3 col-md-4 of images.

It just seems to render it all vertically rather than the pre-set cols, rows and cells.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 15:49
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi and welcome to the Our Umbraco Forum :)

I must admit that I'm no grid super user myself but I'm wondering if you have setup any stylesheets, which ads the widths etc. for the grid classes? Like Bootstrap for instance? If you try to reference a Bootstrap stylesheet in the <head> of your layout file I think you should see the layout correctly.

Also there might be some useful information about rendering the grid in the documentation here https://our.umbraco.org/Documentation/Getting-Started/Backoffice/Property-Editors/Built-in-Property-Editors/Grid-Layout/Render-Grid-In-Template - Don't know if you have seen this already?

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Newb18 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jun 19, 2018 @ 09:42
    Newb18

Hi Jan,

Thanks very much. I hadn't referenced the stylesheet that had the styling for the grid layout. Thanks again, that was a great help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft