Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• malar 97 posts 206 karma points
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 13:58
    malar

Hi

Could you please help me anyone , it is very urgent.

This is our website link : http://deo.dk/

Now it is getting error.

I dont know , how to fix it.

This is our error: enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 15, 2018 @ 14:14
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Malar

Did this just start to happen out of the blue all of the sudden? Or have there been some changes to the project? Deployment of new code, database stuff etc?

It's a long shot but judging from this rather old thread from 2012 it might be an issue with the connection string to the database? https://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/36388-Could-not-load-type-umbracopresentationconfigsplashesnoNodes

/Jan

Jun 15, 2018 @ 14:27
    malar

Thank you so much . i wil check

Jun 17, 2018 @ 08:23
    malar

Hi

We moved our website to new server . That is why i am still getting error. Can you please anyone help me.

Jun 17, 2018 @ 12:20
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Malar

Hmm, ok so you checked the connection string as suggested earlier? And still getting the same error after the server switch? What database are you running? MSSQL or SQL CE or?

Also do you get any more details if you check the logs in the /App_Data/Logs folder - See anything marked with "ERROR" that could be of relevance?

How is the site hosted? Is it running on shared hosting or does the site have it's own dedicated server?

/Jan

Jun 18, 2018 @ 08:19
    malar

Hi,

Thank you very much for your response. I have fixed the problem , it works fine. Now backend is not working . when i login deo.dk/umbraco , it is displaying error. Could you please help ASAP , It is very urgent .

See my error.

enter image description here

Jun 18, 2018 @ 09:17
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Malar

But have you tried looking in the log files like I suggested above? That would make sense to do in this situation too to see if there are more details than the one being showed in the browser :-)

But judging from the screendump it seems like some of the needed files might not be uploaded to the server?

Is it possible for you to try and upload the /umbraco and /umbraco_client folders again? Probably also the /bin folder - If you upload using FTP the connection can timeout I guess and some files might not be copied over.

/Jan

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Jun 18, 2018 @ 09:19
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Malar,

Castle windsor is not part of Umbraco.

I see from your screenshot it's related to uCommerce. Maybe you can contact them about this issue ?

Dave

Jun 19, 2018 @ 07:32
    malar

Hi Jan Skovgaard,

Thank you very much for your help . We missed some files . I uploaded again bin folder and it works fine.

Jun 19, 2018 @ 07:38
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Malar

You're very welcome - Happy to hear that you managed to get it all sorted out :)

Have a great day!

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft