Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Kris 3 posts 84 karma points notactivated
    May 17, 2018 @ 14:47
    Kris

Blanco page after login in BackOffice

Hello,

When i'm using locally Umbraco 7.10.0 it's working fine. I can login and see everything in the backoffice.

But after publishing (with all the files) to my web server i get a blanco page after login. I've been redirected to /umbraco#/undefined/. No errors found in my console.

Any solutions for this? I've been stuck for a day now.

• Nik 1593 posts 7151 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    May 17, 2018 @ 16:04
    Nik

Hi Kris,

This sounds like a but that was flagged in the 7.10.0 release. If you update to 7.10.4 it was resolved.

The issue, as I understand it, is caused by changes to how the language files are loaded. I suspect the user you are logging in with has their language set to something other than EN-US.

Cheers,

Nik

• Kris 3 posts 84 karma points notactivated
    May 18, 2018 @ 06:38
    Kris

Thanks alot. It's solved now :)

My language was set to nl-NL so after changing it to en-US it's working for the backoffice.

• Jeremy Coulson 61 posts 143 karma points
    Aug 18, 2020 @ 12:57
    Jeremy Coulson

In case anyone else runs into this and the language change is not the solution, here's what happened for us.

When we upgraded from 7.4 to 7.15, some of our users lost their association with sections (e.g., Media or Content). When the user logged in, the blank "undefined" page was served. The solution was simply to give these users their associations with some sections back.

Hopefully this will save someone else some head-scratching.

Jeremy

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft