Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jonathan Roberts 409 posts 1063 karma points
    Apr 12, 2018 @ 14:29
    Jonathan Roberts

Multiple Content picker - 7.10.2

Hi,

I have upgraded to 7.10.2 from 7.8 and my Multiple Content picker now says Add up to 1 items - which I can no longer add more than 1 item.

Where is this value set?

Thanks Jon

• Nik 1593 posts 7151 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Apr 12, 2018 @ 15:55
    Nik

Hi Jon,

I believe you need to go the data type for that property. The easiest way to this is goto a page with the Multiple content Picker on, goto the info tab and where it says document type click that link.

Alternatively, you can go to the developer setting and find the document type in that section.

Once you've found it, find the property on the document and click the cog on the right hand side. From here you can edit settings of the property, including change/editing the data type that that property is. If you edit the settings of the data type, you should be able to specify the minimum and maximum number of items that should be selected.

Don't forget to click save/submit on each open dialogue, don't want a change to not save.

Saying all of that, I know there was an issue with the Multiple Content picker in version 7.10.0 and 7.10.1 that was supposedly fixed in 7.10.2 (I've not tested it hence the supposedly). So you might have found another bug that was caused by the fix just so you are aware.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks,

Nik

• Russell 11 posts 83 karma points c-trib
    Apr 13, 2018 @ 00:49
    Russell

The Multiple Content Picker is a Macro Parameter type. I'm getting the same problem. I think the problem that was fixed was that the new ContentPicker2 was allowing multiple items to be picked. It might or might not be related to the issue that now the Multiple Content Picker is unable to select more than one content item.

Apr 15, 2018 @ 22:16
    Russell
    Apr 25, 2018 @ 22:13
    Russell

Good news! It's now fixed and released in 7.10.4

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Apr 26, 2018 @ 05:13
    Dave Woestenborghs

Yep...forgot to come back and say my PR was accepted.

Dave

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft