Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Chris 92 posts 238 karma points
    Mar 28, 2018 @ 12:20
    Chris

RTE-MediaPicker - "The object in the array was not formatted as a key/value pair"

Hello,

one of our editors just noticed that the RichtTextEditor's MediaPicker is broken in our installation.

My DocumentType has a RTE property. When I create a new Page with given DocumentType I insert a image via the MediaPicker into the RTE. This Image gets rendered in the RTE and the FrontPage. Now I reload by browser and revisit the Page in the backend. When I click the Image inside the RTE and click on the MediaPicker I should be able to edit the current image. Instead the MediaGallery just loads and no Images are displayed. The browser console throws the following error:

The object in the array was not formatted as a key/value pair

Didn't change anything in the backend for quite a while. Already backuped to a older version of the Website to see if this is a new error, but even the older version throw this error.

Can someone point me in the right direction what is wrong here?

• Chris 92 posts 238 karma points
    Apr 12, 2018 @ 08:30
    Chris

Finally found some time to look further into this. It seems that one of the TinyMCE's script were not loading correctly. So simply deleting all files in the TEMP folder and imcrementing the ClientDependency version number fixed that problem for me.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft