Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mehmet 3 posts 73 karma points
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 13:37
    Mehmet

Changing Contact Information

Firstly, Hello everyone, i have a site and i control it via umbraco admin panel.

my friend created this site for me and he said me that i can reach my site "mysite.com/umbraco" so i have my own password and i can control my site from there.

There is an headline as "contact information" on my site. i changed my business adress but it is still old adress. i wannna change my adress from umbraco admin panel. How can i do that?

thanks for ur help.

• Michaël Vanbrabandt 863 posts 3348 karma points c-trib
    Mar 09, 2018 @ 13:53
    Michaël Vanbrabandt

Hi Mehmet,

first of all welcome to the Umbraco Community!

To guide you in this situation we will need some more information because of the following reasons:

1. It could be possible that this contact information is added manually onto the template of your page ( a template contains the html of your frontend ).
    2. Check the url of the page where this contact information is added, can you past the url here then we can tell you which node to look for in the content section if this information is added there.
    3. It is possible that there is a partial view where this information is added but that we can check later.

Hope this helps.

/Michaël

• Michaël Vanbrabandt 863 posts 3348 karma points c-trib
    Mar 12, 2018 @ 15:51
    Michaël Vanbrabandt

Hi Mehmet,

Did you solve your issue or do you still need some assistance?

/Michaël

Mar 14, 2018 @ 16:45
    Mehmet

Unfortunately, still i couldn't solve my problem. I found admin panel password. But i dont know how to change contact information.

Mar 14, 2018 @ 16:46
    Mehmet

I need still help. Thanks for ur help.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft