Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Radocea David 3 posts 82 karma points
    Feb 19, 2018 @ 11:24
    Radocea David

Open link on Android Chome

Hi, We are using a web site (ww.sector5.ro) created with Umbraco. Every link opens fine on Chrome/Windows, but on Chrome/Android or iOS (I tried on several cell phones, i tried also Firefox) most of the links cannot open. On this page "http://www.sector5.ro/blog?page=1&category=Concursuri", the "Mai mult" link under the "Concurs Cadastru 01.03.2018" label opens, but all the others "Mai mult" links don't open. It is not about special characters or the length of the link. I've tried the same thing on the BlueStacks emulator and all links open. I haven't be able to find out the differences between the working one and the others. Thanks, David See the picture with red comments enter image description here

• Rhys Hamilton 140 posts 942 karma points
    Feb 23, 2018 @ 16:59
    Rhys Hamilton

Hi there,

On mobile devices, the links appear to be stacking behind other div elements.

You'll see that if you re-size your browser (reducing the width) on your machine, you'll suddenly be unable to click the buttons.

Adding z-index: 1 to the .articulate-list class within the CSS appears to resolve things.

.articulate-list {
        background-color: #fff;
        padding: 0;
        margin-bottom: 10px !important;
        border-radius: 3px;
        float: left;
        overflow: hidden;
        z-index: 1;
    }

Hopefully this helps.

Regards, Rhys

• Radocea David 3 posts 82 karma points