Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ruban 18 posts 88 karma points
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 19:58
    Ruban

Hi

I am in the process of making a regular news letter at my work . I can make the regular news letter without any problem . Now I am told to design our news letter in a way that the content to the news letter is not written or copied and pasted . The text should be taken from the content folder as we wish .

For example : I have two folders inside the contend folder : "NEWS and ABOUT US". In the NEWS folder, there are many children. In the ABOUT US folder, there are many children .

enter image description here

I should be able to choose any children from NEWS and ABOUT US folders every week and bring to news letter and send it to our customers . How can I do this ? Can you please help- I have no idea about how I can choose children from folders .

This is my output template(newsletter): enter image description here

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 14, 2018 @ 23:28
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Ruban

If you want to be able to Pick multiple items and some specific items, then I would suggest you to have a look at the MNTP data type - also called multi node tree picker

https://github.com/umbraco/UmbracoDocs/blob/v7-documentation/Using-Umbraco/Backoffice-Overview/Property-Editors/Built-in-Property-Editors/Multi-Node-Tree-Picker.md

Hope this can help you a step further

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft