Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Phill 115 posts 288 karma points
    Oct 04, 2017 @ 14:36
    Phill

7.7 User Management improvements for Members?

I haven't seen mention of this but is there a plan to update the member management to share some of the great new improvements for Users? I find in most of my Umbraco installs I create a couple users and they rarely change. However member requires much more management and it's rather "clunky" at the moment, especially when I turn over to client and have to explain some properties are on this tab but other properties (groups/roles) are on another tab that I have no control over. They often want reset password and role assignment more available or along side other properties but it's currently not possible.

I don't see mention of this for 8.0 or anything, is a member management update on the horizon? If so, approximately when (won't hold you to it, just curious)?

Thanks, Phill

• Luka 5 posts 74 karma points c-trib
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 08:07
    Luka

I'd like to know this too. Member management could use these improvemnts as well. Our customers are managing their members more often than their CMS users.

• Francielle 65 posts 279 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 17:50
    Francielle

I'd like that too, and if possible with features to export and approve members. I know there is a package for this, but it did not work in the later versions of Umbraco 7.

• Marcio Goularte 374 posts 1346 karma points
    Oct 05, 2017 @ 22:40
    Marcio Goularte

Francielle, It stopped working because of updates in Examine.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft