Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• J 445 posts 862 karma points
    Aug 16, 2017 @ 11:35
    J

SchedulePublishing Error in logs every minute

I have the below appearing in all logs

2017-08-11 12:31:00,943 [P17584/D2/T30] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing - Failed (at "http://mysite.com:80/umbraco").
    System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 1.2.3.4:80
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
       at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       at Umbraco.Web.Scheduling.ScheduledPublishing.<PerformRunAsync>d__7.MoveNext()

I dont have any pages set to be published or unpublished at a particular time.

Using version 7.5.

Sql user is set to use the "English" language

Error shows up every minute.

How could i fix this?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft