Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Manish Agrawal 25 posts 218 karma points
    Aug 02, 2017 @ 10:49
    Manish Agrawal

How to redirect on page by clicking on button in CMS custom page

I am using a button in custom module in cms and want to go on next page by clicking on button then page will change. enter image description here

I want to open next page in right area when click on button and the button will go hide.

I want to add some links at left panel, when I will click that links then a page will open then I can do some activities like save data in database. Please help

Thanks

• Tobias Klika 101 posts 570 karma points c-trib
    Aug 04, 2017 @ 12:29
    Tobias Klika

You can find a tutorial on how to create custom application trees here: Sections and Trees in Umbraco 7.

This allows you to add links to your sidebar.

For navigation with buttons/anchors:

If you have an anchor <a /> you can just fill out the href, like <a href="#/mySection/mySectionTree/site/">...</a>.

If you use a <button /> just bind to the click event and navigate in your Angular controller. <button ng-click="myClickEvent">...</button>. In your handler use window.hash = '#/mySection/.....

Aug 04, 2017 @ 13:02
    Manish Agrawal

Thanks Tobias,

Is there any way to open custom page by clicking Node in left side. this is showing as folder type. I want this node as clickable and open a page where I can perform any action.

As showing in image, I want speakers as clickable and open a page in right side with file uploader and need to perform action to save data in database.

enter image description here

Thanks Manish

• Tobias Klika 101 posts 570 karma points c-trib
    Aug 04, 2017 @ 13:27
    Tobias Klika

Here is the source code from the tutorial I have linked to in my previous answer.

In fact the views (in the App_Plugins/[YOUR SECTION NAME]/...) get loaded automatically by conventions. Just take a look at the example.

If you create matching views for your pages (from the sidebar-tree) they will display and you can attach an Angular controller to it (again: this is part of the example / source code).

Aug 10, 2017 @ 05:00
    Manish Agrawal

Thanks Tobias.

My problem has been solved from the given demo.

Regards Manish

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft