Micha Somers

Merging extra properties into the same Vorto language tab

I have the following situation :

Document Types:

Master

|_ Home

|_ News Overview

|_ News Item

Master has a tab named Multilingual and property named LocalizedName (type: Vorto Textstring)

News Item inherits the Mutlilingual tab from Master and a property has been added to that tab with the name LocalizedHeader (type: Vorto Textstring)

Content nodes:

Home (Document Type: Home)

|_ News (Document Type: News Overview)

|_ News Item (Document Type: News Item) 

Now, editing the content of News Item will show the two properties both with a Vorto language tab for each supported language: multiple vorto language tabs

Question:

Is there a way to merge the properties within just one Vorto language tab (instead of having a language tab for each property)?

Just like what you would get if you would create a Vorto nested content type ... but with additional properties introduced due to inheritance of the underlying Document Types. For example:

single vorto language tab

Although I understand why they are displayed, two language tabs just look like overhead (and with more properties to come it would look much better if there was just one language tab).

So far I could not find a neat way to do this, but if there are somewhat less neat solutions, please let me know!

Not possible, would also be an acceptable answer by the way ;-)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft