Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• karen 186 posts 461 karma points
    Mar 20, 2017 @ 15:33
    karen

Issues accessing our.umbraco.org

For the last 7 months I have had some weird issues accessing this site from within my companies firewall. I get the "site can't be reached" error when using Chrome or Firefox. If I open the site in IE, it works fine, and after connecting in IE I am able to connect using Chrome or Firefox. This even works if I connect to the site using another computer inside the firewall. (connect using IE on pc#2, the back to pc#1 and works in all browsers) For like 2 years prior to this I had no issues. At the same time I can't connect while inside the company firewall, I can connect fine from outside the firewall. Our IT department is saying that it is some setting on your website. So I just want to check if that could actually be the case.

Firefox gives me this message -: Secure Connection Failed : The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Chrome - This site can’t be reached: The connection was reset.

• karen 186 posts 461 karma points
    Aug 18, 2017 @ 18:49
    karen

ok just a follow up. Network people would never admit it but I am pretty sure this was some proxy issue inside the company firewall. They kept blaming Chrome (even though it happened on multiple computers with Firefox/Chrome etc). The problem has recently disappeared with no changes on my end.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft