Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Luis Diaz 3 posts 74 karma points
    Jan 20, 2017 @ 21:49
    Luis Diaz

Sequence contains no elements

Hi

After installing the uSinned template, I throw the following error, someone who knows how to solve it.

Sequence contains no elements

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

Source Error:

Line 16: IPublishedContent homeNode = currentPage.AncestorOrSelf(1); Line 17: var settingsFolder = Umbraco.TypedContent(homeNode.GetProperty("websiteConfigurationNode").Value); Line 18: var globalSettings = settingsFolder.Children.Where(x => x.IsDocumentType("USNGlobalSettings")).First(); Line 19: Line 20: var containerID = "NewsletterSignupContainer" + Model.CurrentNodeID;

• Sven Geusens 169 posts 881 karma points c-trib
    Jan 25, 2017 @ 16:56
    Sven Geusens

Hey Luis

Could you provide a link to the template and tell me which version of umbraco you are using?

Feb 02, 2017 @ 16:19
    Luis Diaz

Hello Sven,

After trying several times I was able to raise the template, although with many problems, but at least I already have access to the edition of the site and I am already adding content.

By the way, the Umbraco version is 7.5.8. I appreciate your response.

• Sven Geusens 169 posts 881 karma points c-trib
    Feb 03, 2017 @ 13:39
    Sven Geusens

Could you tell me where you installed the template from cause I cant find it. I am curious to know what is going wrong :)

• John Bergman 483 posts 1132 karma points
    Feb 05, 2017 @ 20:29
    John Bergman

If you installed it after you had installed other packages, you might have to go into the page and connect the webconfiguration node back up using the chooser on the document itself.

• rakesh khoodeeram 6 posts 76 karma points
    Jan 29, 2019 @ 11:58
    rakesh khoodeeram

Hello, Can you please elaborate on this? I have started to get this error.

Feb 10, 2017 @ 16:14
    Luis Diaz

That was exactly what I did. Thanks for the tip

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft