Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• RachellGlover 2 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 17, 2017 @ 11:16
    RachellGlover

How To Convert Website Into Wordpress?

I am working on an educational website related to academic writing, and I want to convert it into WordPress. This site is static having no functionality and client's demand is turn this into CMS based platform like WP, but I am a little bit confuse about the ranking of the website. If I convert this site into the cms based website will it lose his ranking or not?

• Dennis Adolfi 1082 posts 6446 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jan 18, 2017 @ 09:24
    Dennis Adolfi

Hi Rachel.

This forum is a support forum for Umbraco, a .NET based CMS. Any questions you have about Wordpress should be addressed to https://wordpress.org/support/.

May I ask you why you want to covert it to Wordpress? Have you considered Umbraco as an alternative? Are you a php or .net developer?

• RachellGlover 2 posts 73 karma points
    Jan 18, 2017 @ 13:00
    RachellGlover

Thanks, "@Dennis Adolfi" for the reply. I am a newbie and don't have enough experience to sought out the problems, and this is not my personal website I am working on it for the client, and he wants it on the WP CMS, but I will suggest Umbraco for the future project. :)

• Dennis Adolfi 1082 posts 6446 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Jan 18, 2017 @ 13:11
    Dennis Adolfi

I understand Rachell.

Sometimes clients thinks that Wordpress is the same as CMS and not even awear that there is other CMS's avalible out there. :)

I definetly recommend Umbraco for your future projects!

Take care, and welcome back!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft