Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• thirupathi 3 posts 73 karma points
    Oct 22, 2016 @ 05:55
    thirupathi

How to create multiple site on Umbraco but they are run in different servers

Multiple site managing and deployment in Umbraco 7

• Jason Vickers 21 posts 115 karma points
    Oct 23, 2016 @ 20:08
    Jason Vickers

Could you give more detail on the setup of the environment and what you are trying to achieve?

Oct 24, 2016 @ 05:52
    thirupathi

I'm developed a site in VS2-2012 aps.net, Umbraco and it hosted in local IIS server working fine, but i want to publish in main server , what is the process to my site developed by umbraco CMS . And One More i have there more servers and each one have different sites ,those site developed under single umbrco CMS each site separately publish to different server is possible? and when i publish My site on Main server it have umbraco CMS or what i developed pages Using Umbraco CMS those are have? if i host my site on main server is there have only developed Page are hosted Or along with total Umbraco and My site is too publish

Oct 24, 2016 @ 05:47
    thirupathi

I'm developed a site in VS2-2012 aps.net, Umbraco and it hosted in local IIS server working fine, but i want to publish in main server , what is the process to my site developed by umbraco CMS . And One More i have there more servers and each one have different sites ,those site developed under single umbrco CMS each site separately publish to different server is possible? and when i publish My site on Main server it have umbraco CMS or what i developed pages Using Umbraco CMS those are have? if i host my site on main server is there have only developed Page are hosted Or along with total Umbraco and My site is too publish

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft