Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brian Sandberg 2 posts 72 karma points
    Oct 21, 2016 @ 13:49
    Brian Sandberg

Constantly redirected to login page, without being logged out, after upgrading from 7.3.5 to 7.5.4

I upgraded from 7.3.5 to 7.5.4 by updating the Nuget packages in Visual Studio. Now the backoffice redirects to the login page about ~5 seconds after logging in. I'm not logged out - if I reload the page, I'm logged in again, but get sent back to the login page after a few seconds.

I've looked through a diff of the changed configuration-files, and nothing stands out. I've cleared all cookies and cache, and tried toggling "keepUserLoggedIn" in umbracoSettings.config, and verified that "umbracoTimeOutInMinutes" is set in the web.config. I've also tried multiple browsers.

The "PostLogin" request returns two headers with the UMBUCONTEXT cookie, with expirations that seem to be the same as the time of the request. It also sets a UMBEXTLOGIN cookie with an expiration of "Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:00 GMT".

When the ajax call to "GetRemainingTimeoutSeconds" is made, it gets a 200 response that doesn't modify cookies, with a body containing the correct number of remaining seconds, as per the "umbracoTimeOutInMinutes" setting.

Anyone know a fix for this?

• Tristan Thompson 3 posts 73 karma points c-trib
    Jul 05, 2018 @ 12:21
    Tristan Thompson

Did you figure out what was causing this? We just started seeing this exact behaviour on our local build (though no upgrade was performed!).

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft