Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brett Spencer 88 posts 259 karma points
    Aug 26, 2016 @ 23:15
    Brett Spencer

Error Accessing Document Types After upgrade from 7.2.8 - 7.4.3 - 7.5.2

Hi all, I went from 7.2.8 to 7.4.3 - had issues with media types, then upgraded to 7.5.2 and get an error while attempting to access a few of my document types. I have seen similar posts regarding the same nature of error when they (Deepak) tried to access content, so it seems this error is replicate-able and possible a continuing bug during upgrades.

Here is the INNER EXCEPTION:

at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.PropertyTypeGroupResolver1.MapProperties(IEnumerable1 properties, IContentTypeBase contentType, Int32 groupId, Boolean inherited) at Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.PropertyTypeGroupResolver1.ResolveCore(IContentTypeComposition source) at AutoMapper.ValueResolver2.Resolve(ResolutionResult source) at AutoMapper.PropertyMap.

How to resolve?

Also, nuget is not installing the assemblies correctly. I had to physically add the dlls and update the config files. I have spent well over 2 weeks in total (not concurrently) trying to upgrade past 7.2.8 with an Enterprise sized website using Multiple languages. I'm starting to get a bit nervous...

08/29/2016: I looked into possibly rebuilding the document types and re-importing them from the .udt file. The import doesn't work and I can't change and delete document types because that will knock out every single page in all my websites.

• Brett Spencer 88 posts 259 karma points
    Sep 20, 2016 @ 20:06
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft