Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Manuel 11 posts 121 karma points
    Aug 19, 2016 @ 12:06
    Manuel

Umbraco Login not found. (after copy)

Hi Umbraco Community!

If i visit localhost/umbraco i get an error: "This page can't be displayed".

Steps I did: I have a runnig Website and i had to copy it to a new Server (test server). After copy&paste I added permissions for IIS_IUSRS to folders and updated the connection strings for new server.
    Then I started IE10 and the site gets displayed as usual. But if i want to visit the backoffice the error occurs.

It seems everything works fine, except umbracos backoffice UI. The correct languages are getting displayed and no link is broken.

Maybe I miss an .dll with dynamic routes? But as i sayed i just have done a copy&paste, so everything should be in there.

Hope you can help me.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Aug 20, 2016 @ 09:36
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Manuel,

Could you just try to copy over the files and extra time just to ensure that you have all the files in place.

Have you tried to http://localhost/umbraco/ with the extra slash in the end, just to ensure that this is not the issue.

Hope this can help you further.

/Dennis

• Manuel 11 posts 121 karma points
    Sep 26, 2016 @ 12:43
    Manuel

Sorry for not answering anymore, i was on vacation and my thoughts where somewhere else.

For now we have solved the problem.

Anyone who have the same issue as i had:

Another dev fixed the problem while i was on vacation, he said that he just assigned another port number for the website because we had some redirecting rules in our IIS config. So, if you tryed anything except that, try it!

For now the problem never occured again, seems to be fixed.

Thank you for your help

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft