Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Carl Schéle 4 posts 24 karma points
    Jun 29, 2016 @ 10:05
    Carl Schéle

Using Umbraco version 7.4.3 assembly: 1.0.5948.18141 and I have a Tiny MCE in a Macro. I have replaced the files in Umbraco and Umbraco_Client to make sure I have the latest.enter image description here

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jun 29, 2016 @ 14:40
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Carl

Erm...Can you perhaps show a screendump of the macro with the rich text editor that you mention? Out of the box it's not supported to have a rich text editor as a macro parameter so I'm a little confused here - Have you made your own property editor and made it reusable as a macro parameter or?

Also...any specific reason why you have upgraded the Tiny MCE plugin to the latest version? Does it have any specific functionality that you need, which is not available in the version currently being used with Umbraco? When doing so things are not guaranteed to work since there can have been changes made to the source code of Tiny MCE, which Umbraco does not know about or maybe a change has been made to some of the stuff Umbraco relies on...What I'm trying to say is that I'm not sure that it's as straight forward to upgrade the plugin as it may look :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft