Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Simon 692 posts 1068 karma points
    Jun 14, 2016 @ 07:32
    Simon

Hi guys,

I am trying to connect the umbraco 7 with an Angular 2 frontend but I don't know exactly how the approach goes on.

I tried to set the code in the Angular index.html in the homepage.html of Umbraco Views and no success.

I want to use only Umbraco as a Data Layer so that views, routing etc.. will leave it up to Angular 2.

Any guidelines please?

Appreciate any help, guys

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

• Comment author was deleted

Jun 14, 2016 @ 08:21

This might still be useful http://www.nibble.be/?p=224 (although it's angular 1 and Umbraco v6 but the concept should still be the same)

• Mahmood Akhtar 3 posts 75 karma points
    Dec 07, 2016 @ 14:53
    Mahmood Akhtar

Hi Simon I'm trying to do a similar thing any pointers or help in the right direction would be really appreciated. Thanks.

• Adilson 4 posts 75 karma points
    May 07, 2017 @ 19:39
    Adilson

Hello Guys, I found a way to make it to work:

You need to copy your angular js files, typically in /src folder into Umbraco folder.

• Open /config/Dashboard.config
    • Add a new section/tab, point the tab to you Angular js Page, see the below image.
    • Select your website project and right mouse click, and select Properties In the properties menu: select Build Events In
    • The post-build add this line: xcopy "$(ProjectDir)src" "$(ProjectDir)Umbraco\" /E /Y /C Go to Umbraco Back office and see if you are able to see your Changes

Image: enter image description here

It is simple and is working for me.

If you need to see a full explanation, find it here: my blog.

Cheers.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft