Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Brett Lawrence 7 posts 77 karma points
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 08:37
    Brett Lawrence

System.TypeLoadException: Method 'get_EditorAlias' in type 'Umbraco.Courier.uComponents.ImageDropdownlist'

Hi, I'm installing Umbraco version 7.3.0 assembly: 1.0.5750.18157 and Courier.v2.51.4.

When I select the Action menu on any content I get the following error:

Failed to retrieve data for a node's menu 1056

The type initializer for 'Umbraco.Courier.Core.ProviderModel.ItemPersistenceProviderCollection' threw an exception.

EXCEPTION DETAILS:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Umbraco.Courier.Core.ProviderModel.ItemPersistenceProviderCollection' threw an exception.

With an inner exception of :

"Could not load types from assembly Umbraco.Courier.uComponents, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null, errors: Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'get_EditorAlias' in type 'Umbraco.Courier.uComponents.ImageDropdownlist' from assembly 'Umbraco.Courier.uComponents, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'get_EditorAlias' in type 'Umbraco.Courier.uComponents.ImageRadioButtonList' from assembly 'Umbraco.Courier.uComponents, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation."

Any hints?

thanks

• Brett Lawrence 7 posts 77 karma points
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 09:03
    Brett Lawrence

Hi,

Solved my own problem - I had been overwhelmed by the number of versions and used binaries from 2.5.4.1 and 2.51.4. Strange versioning system if you don't mind me saying.

Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft