Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rasmus Fjord 675 posts 1566 karma points c-trib
    Jun 29, 2015 @ 13:25
    Rasmus Fjord

Courior and locallinks

Hey there,

Ive ran into an issue with courier and locallinks which I cannot get around. The links works on my staging, when I then push content they get turned into these :

/{localLink:9538c67f-1e36-4a04-abf6-af07fe8481e7}

Ive tried anything i could find, parseinternallinks, umbraco.field, but what every i try they are not getting parsed. The pages exist but the html is just not changed.

Its running on Umbraco 6.1.6 and contour 2

• Paul Sterling 718 posts 1534 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Jul 01, 2015 @ 23:09
    Paul Sterling

@Rasmus -

Make sure you're using the latest version of Courier...the issue has been addressed a while back and you may have an older version.

https://our.umbraco.org/projects/umbraco-pro/umbraco-courier-2

Can you verify and let us know details (versions, etc...) if that doesn't resolve for you?

Jul 02, 2015 @ 07:15
    Rasmus Fjord

Ey @Paul

Thanks for getting back to me, i figured out that the installation was missing the hotfix. Anyway that fixed it for me.

But i have seen some strange behavior with 2 nodes that I can transfer but the data on the nodes wont be transfered. All its siblings(its just some simple news nodes) is getting transfered just fine.

It says on my staging that everything is transfered okay but nothing is added on live. But if i delete the node on live and transfer it again, it creates it but dosnt add content ?

Jul 02, 2015 @ 21:08
    Paul Sterling

@Rasmus

Can you tell me a bit more about how the node's doc types/properties are set up? You say simple news content...so just RTE content?

Have a look in the courier trace log as well...if something is missing it'll usually show up there as an error.

Jul 03, 2015 @ 11:23
    Rasmus Fjord

Hey Paul

Yeah well ive seen it a on 3 different nodes now. The thing is it also effects the sub nodes to the 3 nodes i cannot transfer to. But the wierd thing is if i delete one of the 3 nodes and retransfer them the node gets created but neither with content OR subnodes.

All of the 3 nodes are basicly of the same type as all the other nodes(which) work. enter image description here

I will have a look in the log. The whole is couriered out, did a clean install same version umbraco/newest courier(for v6) and courier hotfix. When i do the push from stage to live it just gives greenlight that all got unpacked okay, also if i create a revision, push it out, go to live and add the revision.

Jul 06, 2015 @ 17:10
    Paul Sterling

@Rasmus

I can repro this if I do not empty the recycle bin prior to (re)deploying the deleted content - it's tied up in the way courier determines the hash of the content properties and decides whether or not to update them. We've changed this in Courier v7.

In the meantime, until you update to v7, the workaround is to empty the content/media recycle bins prior to deploying. I'm not sure what the use case is you have for deleting then deploying the same content, but if that is something you need I believe making sure you also clear the recycle bin will allow you to use that work flow successfully.

Jul 08, 2015 @ 13:19
    Rasmus Fjord

Thank you Paul

I will test it :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft