Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jason 1 post 21 karma points
    Jun 24, 2015 @ 23:04
    Jason

Pushing the license button

Hello,

I'm a new user and need a little help.

I have recently purchased Umbraco Complete and have a question about the licensing model especially as it pertains to using courier for deployment. I have a production and two dev environments. Lets say they are: Mysite.com Dev.mysite.com UAT.mysite.com

My site is such that I might have multiple prefixes that allow me to “Skin” the underlying site. So my production sites might look like this: Skin1.mysite.com Skin2.mysite.com

Which means I would have the following dev environments: Skin1.Dev.mysite.com Skin2.Dev.mysite.com Skin1.UAT.mysite.com Skin2.UAT.mysite.com

Does the licensing model accommodate this? Will I be able to deploy the versions between the three environments? I’ve seen contradictory things on the licensing vs courier site. Should the three entries I make when setting up the licensing model follow the pattern: Mysite.com Dev.mysite.com UAT.mysite.com ?

Thanks for your help.

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jun 26, 2015 @ 07:10
    Per Ploug

Hi Jason

All those subdomains will work if you register mydomain.com it basically covers *.mydomain.com - so in your case, it should be fine.

/Per

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft