Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jeremy Pyne 106 posts 246 karma points MVP c-trib
    Jul 09, 2013 @ 21:14
    Jeremy Pyne

Error extracting document on 6.1.1

I am getting a error when moving content into a new 6.1.1 site.  The content types have been somewhat reorganized and some of them have new uniqueid's but still ahve all the same data types(those were courierd).  As far as I can tell the system should work when transfering a document from one site to another even if the content types have different uniqueId's(it is using the content type alias witch makes sence).  I can see the proper content type alias in in the courier package and it does exist on the new site with the same properties just under a new uniqueId(due to structure changes).

Problem if when I try to acctaly do a compare and install I get the following error about not being able to find the proeprtys and no document is created. I can get ti to create the document if i deselect the property data item but then if I try to deploy the property data as a seperate opperation I get the same error.

I have tried this with versions form 2.7.6 to 2.7.8 with no luck.

Umbraco.Courier.Core.Exceptions.ExtractionManagerException: 
    There was a problem with extracting database information for the item: Name:Document DRaaS Property Data | Id:0057659b-8b57-4e61-9e0f-93ab7b2de2fb | Provider:PropertyData. 
    Stacktrace: 
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Helpers.ContentTypeHelper.GetPropertyTypesRecursively(CmsContentType ct, ISession session) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Helpers\ContentTypeHelper.cs:line 206 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Helpers.ContentTypeHelper.GetPropertyTypesRecursively(String ct, Guid nodeObjectType, ISession session) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Helpers\ContentTypeHelper.cs:line 201 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Persisters.ContentPropertyDataItem.PersistItem[T](T item) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Persisters\ContentPropertyData.cs:line 76 
    at Umbraco.Courier.ItemProviders.PropertyItemProvider.HandleExtract(Item item) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.ItemProvider.Extract(Item item) 
    at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.ExtractItem(Item item, Boolean overwrite) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.extractItem(GraphNode node, Boolean isDependency) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.extractReadyRevisionBatch() 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.extractReadyRevisionBatch() 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Helpers.ContentTypeHelper.GetPropertyTypesRecursively(CmsContentType ct, ISession session) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Helpers\ContentTypeHelper.cs:line 206 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Helpers.ContentTypeHelper.GetPropertyTypesRecursively(String ct, Guid nodeObjectType, ISession session) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Helpers\ContentTypeHelper.cs:line 201 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate.Persisters.ContentPropertyDataItem.PersistItem[T](T item) in c:\Program Files (x86)\teamcity\buildAgent\work\650bafc4b83aa858\Core\Umbraco.Courier.Persistence.V6.NHibernate\Persisters\ContentPropertyData.cs:line 76 
    at Umbraco.Courier.ItemProviders.PropertyItemProvider.HandleExtract(Item item) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.ItemProvider.Extract(Item item) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.Local.ExtractItem(Item item, Boolean overwrite) 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.extractItem(GraphNode node, Boolean isDependency) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.extractReadyRevisionBatch() 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.extractReadyRevisionBatch() 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Extraction.RevisionExtraction.Extract() 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.ExtractionTask.Run() 
    at Umbraco.Courier.Core.TaskManager.manageTask(IRevisionTask value) 7/9/2013 2:25:48 PM

• Per Ploug 865 posts 3491 karma points MVP admin
    Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:21
    Per Ploug

The error comes from courier trying to compile all tabs and properties from the content type + any of its parents, so if a doc type inherites tabs and properties, courier needs to take that into account. 

As far as I recall, I fixed this last week, what version of 2.7.8 are you on? I would go with 2.7.8.14 or .15

/per

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft