Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Crawford Tait 11 posts 64 karma points
    Apr 24, 2015 @ 15:48
    Crawford Tait

Forms 4.1 - What happened to fieldset captions?

I can't find anywhere to specify them in the editor, they're not available via the API for my migrated Contour form, but the Form view still has the code to render them?

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 24, 2015 @ 16:15
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Crawford,

It seems not possible to se a caption on the fieldsets in Umbraco Forms. Try to see the options when you are creating a form in the Umbraco Forms The documentation can you find here https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Products/UmbracoForms/Editor/Creating-a-Form/

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

• Crawford Tait 11 posts 64 karma points
    Apr 24, 2015 @ 17:07
    Crawford Tait

It's odd that it's still in the API though - It's hard to tell the difference between deprecated and not-yet-implemented with Umbraco Forms : /

• Chris Houston 535 posts 980 karma points MVP admin c-trib
    Oct 20, 2015 @ 14:08
    Chris Houston

I would also like to know what has happened to fieldsets?

We are currently migrating a client's Contour Forms over to Umbraco Forms, we have updated the sample Migration Tool produced by Tim Geyssens so it now handles everything correctly and our last issue seems to be Fieldsets.

We are using the latest version of Umbraco Forms and as Crawford as mention, Fieldsets are in the API and seem to exist fine within the Form XML files, but they don't show up in the Umbraco Forms UI, which is obviously a roadblock for the client's content editors.

Cheers, Chris

• Stephen 767 posts 2273 karma points c-trib
    Oct 29, 2015 @ 12:45
  • Julian C. 16 posts 73 karma points
    Nov 05, 2015 @ 15:07
    Julian C.

I've added a suggested patch at http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-787

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft