Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Byron Christensen 3 posts 23 karma points
    Jan 23, 2013 @ 22:24
    Byron Christensen

Umbraco Contour is running in trial mode - License installed in bin folder

I recently purchased Contour license.  Installed on dev machine. Set domain name and development domain.  When I'm in admin section of Umbraco (v4.10)->Contour.  I receive the following message.

Umbraco Contour is running in trial mode - data from fields in submitted forms will not be saved. Order the full version today!

I performed a test of a form on my production domain.  I received an email message in my junk folder from [email protected] containg the appropriate data.

1. The email message contained the data input expected, contrary to the message defined above.  What must I do to remove this notification in the admin function?
    2. Why did email come from [email protected]?  Is there a setting I neglected to establish?
  • Comment author was deleted

Jan 24, 2013 @ 08:21

Hi Byron, how does the data in the entries viewer look? Do you get the inputted data there?

THe sender address is defined in the /config/Umbracosettings/config file so you'll need to change that from [email protected] to what you want

• sd75 31 posts 144 karma points
    Mar 30, 2016 @ 12:38
    sd75

I'm having a similar issue to Byron in that Contour is running in trial mode however no emails are sent and no data in the entries viewer after submitting a form (Empty due to Contour in trial mode).

We have just moved to another host though- all files have been moved across in the same file structure including the umbracoForms.lic in the bin folder.

• Comment author was deleted

Mar 30, 2016 @ 13:39

And is the site still running under the same domain? Best get in touch with support as they will be able to identify the issue and upgrade the license file if necessary

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft