Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Angela 7 posts 27 karma points
    May 16, 2011 @ 14:07
    Angela

Stop running this script alert

My organisation purchased Contour over a year ago for the purpose of securely capturing skills data for all employees.  It's turned into a massive form of 20 pages and hundreds of columns... and Contour seems very unhappy about it!

When I click on the form in Contour I receive the script timeout alert, and whether I choose yes or no to stop running scripts it will eventually load the form. It's irritating, but also might be having a couple of even more inconvenient knock-on effects:

1. When you try and access the form as a user the form loads slowly and shows a page with only the 'previous' and 'next' buttons.  Clicking 'previous' will take you to the start of the form.

2. I cannot view any entries.  When I select the option to look at entries it sticks on 'Processing...' and seems to crash.

Does anyone know how I can get this to work?  I'm hoping to get the Umbraco version upgraded soon, and wonder if that will solve it - but we're having trouble getting the deployment work booked in.  Any help is much appreciated!

Version Information: Browser:IE8 Umbraco Version:4.0.3 Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

• David 57 posts 80 karma points
    May 16, 2011 @ 16:41
    David

Use Firefox and that issue goes away.  If adamant about using IE, then click No on that pop up box. 

Hope that helps

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft