Get Umbraco Certified in October

5 courses in 4 different countries across 2 continents leaves no excuse.

Attend courses in the Netherlands, UK, USA and at Umbraco HQ in Denmark.

See the schedule and read more about our training here.

Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

  • Jeavon Leopold 2555 posts 10468 karma points admin mvp c-trib
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 17:09
    Jeavon Leopold

    Concierge Dependancy Check Error in Umbraco 4.7.1

    I have noticed that clicking the dependancy checker in Concierge on a XSLT file is throwing an error in Umbraco 4.7.1 on a few (but not all) of our installs.

    Anyone else seen this? 

  • Jeavon Leopold10468 karma points admin mvp c-trib
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 17:10
    Jeavon Leopold

    Stack trace is:

    [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
       Umbraco.Concierge.Businesslogic.Dependencies.Helpers.MacrosUsingFile(String file, String type) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\Businesslogic\Dependencis\Helpers.cs:145
       Umbraco.Concierge.Businesslogic.Dependencies.Helpers.LoadMacroFile(String file, String type) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\Businesslogic\Dependencis\Helpers.cs:92
       Umbraco.Concierge.plugins.Dependencies.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\ae600be68c84b35e\Umbraco.Concierge V4\plugins\Concierge\Dependencies.aspx.cs:41
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +24
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +18
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +70
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3063
  • Sam26 karma points
    Dec 02, 2011 @ 22:35

    I'm not sure if my resolution will solve yours but just throwing it out there.  I went through my macros and found a few using RAZOR script (cshtml extension). I changed them to random xslt files and the XSLT report started working.

    I then went back through those macros I modified and changed them back to RAZOR,  the XSLT Report continued to function.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft is the community mothership for Umbraco, the open source cms. With a friendly forum for all your questions, a comprehensive documentation and a ton of packages from the community. This site is running Umbraco version 7.3.0