Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matthew Wise 271 posts 1373 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    May 10, 2018 @ 09:02
    Matthew Wise

Occasional empty to address in the send email workflow.

Hi,

Anyone got an idea on this one? It does not do it all of the time and the field is mandatory

WorkflowTypes.SendEmail - There was a problem sending an email to '' from... System.ArgumentException: The parameter 'addresses' cannot be an empty string. Parameter name: addresses at System.Net.Mail.MailAddressCollection.Add(String addresses) at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Providers.WorkflowTypes.SendEmail.Execute(Record record, RecordEventArgs e)

Cheers Matt

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 17, 2018 @ 10:00
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Matthew,

Have you seen this issue http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-1128 It seems to me that its the similar issue that you have.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Best,

/Dennis

• Matthew Wise 271 posts 1373 karma points MVP 4x c-trib
    May 17, 2018 @ 10:06
    Matthew Wise

Hi Dennis,

I had not seen it, however that issue was due to the alias been changed. Our is a little different in that the email workflow is just the plain text one.

Most annoying part is if I test it on live it works perfectly fine it is less than 20% of the emails that fail with the above error.

Thanks Matt

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 17, 2018 @ 11:40
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Matthew,

Okay I am sorry to hear this. Feel free to create an issue on the tracker so we have it on our list of issue of Umbraco Forms

/Dennis

• Aaron 22 posts 93 karma points
    Jun 28, 2018 @ 12:33
    Aaron

I can confirm we've just stared seeing this same error.

Umbraco 7.5.14 Umbraco Forms 4.4.3

It's not related to http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-1128 as we're just using a plain text destination email in the workflow.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft