Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sam M 5 posts 85 karma points
    Sep 28, 2017 @ 22:04
    Sam M

Umbraco Form 4.4.3 isn't working with Umbraco Version 7.1.4

Hi,

I installed umbraco form ver 4.4.3 in umbraco 7.1.4 and put the form on one of the pages. When I try to look who submitted forms from backoffice (Form section navigate to the form that I created then to Entries node), no results shows up but instead shows "Loading Results" message only although I can see the entries in the database. When I inspected the page, I found an error being thrown with the following details:

)]}', {"Message":"An error has occurred.","ExceptionMessage":"Method not found: 'Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Sql Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoSqlExtensions.OrderByDescending(Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Sql, System.Object[])'.","ExceptionType":"System.MissingMethodException","StackTrace":" at Umbraco.Forms.Web.BusinessLogic.FormRecordSearcher.BuildSqlQuery(RecordFilter model, String select)\r\n at Umbraco.Forms.Web.BusinessLogic.FormRecordSearcher.QueryDataBase(RecordFilter model, DatabaseContext databaseContext)\r\n at Umbraco.Forms.Web.BusinessLogic.FormRecordSearcher.QueryDataBase(RecordFilter model)\r\n at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Editors.RecordController.PostRetriveRecords(RecordFilter model)\r\n at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass13.c(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments)\r\n at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.<>cDisplayClass5.4()\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpers.RunSynchronously[TResult](Func`1 func, CancellationToken cancellationToken)"}

Could someone help to fix this issue please?

Thanks, Sam

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft