Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Helen Westcott 3 posts 83 karma points
    Aug 08, 2017 @ 12:19
    Helen Westcott

Missing forms folder in CMS

The forms folder has disappeared from umbraco cms in our test environment.

We are running umbraco forms 4.4.3. I have tried re-installing the forms package but it hasn't helped.

I have full administrator rights to the system.

Any ideas? screenshot

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Aug 08, 2017 @ 12:33
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Hellen,

Could you please check that you have these lines in the /config/trees.config

<add initialize="true" sortOrder="0" alias="form" application="forms" title="Forms" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="2" alias="datasource" application="forms" title="Datasources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.DataSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="prevaluesource" application="forms" title="Prevalue sources" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.PreValueSourceTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />
      <add initialize="true" sortOrder="3" alias="formsecurity" application="users" title="Forms Security" iconClosed="icon-folder" iconOpen="icon-folder-open" type="Umbraco.Forms.Web.Trees.FormSecurityTreeController, Umbraco.Forms.Web" />

Perhaps you are missing the line for the form and the form security

Hope this helps.

/Dennis

• Helen Westcott 3 posts 83 karma points
    Aug 08, 2017 @ 12:40
    Helen Westcott

Thanks very much Dennis.

The lines were there but the initialize attribute was set to false. I changed it to true and it appeared :-)

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Aug 08, 2017 @ 12:50
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Helen.

Great that I could help you fix the issue, and it was a easy fix :)

Best,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft