Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Damon 217 posts 287 karma points
    Jul 06, 2017 @ 12:03
    Damon

Approved status

When forms are submitted, the state in the back end appears as "Approved".

Why is it set to approved straight away when there is an approve button on there?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Jul 06, 2017 @ 15:54
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Damon

I believe that's because you have not set the form to be "manually approved" in the form settings.

By default it's never set to be manually approved, which is why it appears as approved by default.

You can change the setting by clicking on your form and clicking on the "Actions" in the top right corner and select "On submit" and then check the "Manually approve submitted records".

I hope this helps :)

/Jan

• Damon 217 posts 287 karma points
    Aug 10, 2017 @ 08:52
    Damon

Hi Jan,

I set the "Enable Post Moderation" in Forms settings. I think the wording changed, as am using latest - Umbraco 7.6.5 Forms 6.0.2.

But its still not updating. Any ideas? When I click approve a green message at the bottom pops up – “Excuted Action: Successfully excuted action Approve”, but the State column does not change.

Also, I tried to a “Change Record State” on approve event in the workflow. But I could not get this to work. Can you let me know what the ”Words” should contain? It says “Comma seperated list of words to match”, but it is not clear what this should be?

Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft