Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Christian Lyck 16 posts 98 karma points
    Apr 19, 2017 @ 22:29
    Christian Lyck

Umbraco Forms and Workflow

HI I would like some help to make an Umbraco form and a workflow. I need to make a form where member of a group can login and report some numbers and other stuff, then assign the task to another member of the group submit the form and et will get status pending and send an E-mail to the assign member, there will login and either approve or reject it. I know about how to make a page to hold the form data.

Question 1. The member there login for reporting I can get by in the default write {member.Name} How do I make that field non editable?

Question 2. Is it possible to get all member of a group as item in a dropdown in the form and send e-mail to the chosen member regarding that he should approve the record?

Question 3. How do I ensure that it is only the member to approve there can access the record how will he get it displayed, is there a standard way to do that?

Hope it makes sense what I want to achieve 😊

I also hope that someone can help, I know it's a big mouthful for a question, but I also think I can achieve a lot about Forms and believe others can use the answer.

All the best Christian

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft