Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Rick 92 posts 278 karma points
    Jan 20, 2017 @ 16:39
    Rick

Umbraco Forms User Security error

Hi,

I'm seeing a weird issue with Umbraco Forms security whereby when I access the Users section in Umbraco and navigate to "Forms Security" and click on a particular user, I see the following error in the console while being faced with a white screen (see attached):

/umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/FormSecurity/GetByUserId?userId=60

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 417 (Missing token)"enter image description here

I can access other users' Form Security but just not this particular user.

I'm using the following:

Umbraco 7.5.4 Umbraco Forms 4.3.3

Has anyone else seen this before and can anyone help?

Thanks, Rick

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jan 31, 2017 @ 09:49
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Rick,

Perhaps you could try upgrade to the latest version 4.4.0 to see if this still a problem.

You can see how you can manually upgrade Umbraco Forms here. https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Add-ons/UmbracoForms/Installation/ManualUpgrade

Remember to take a backup of your Umbraco installation and database before you do the upgrade so you can rollback if something don´t went as expected.

Best,

/Dennis

Feb 07, 2017 @ 13:55
    Rick

Hi Dennis,

Please can you verify that this has been resolved in the latest version of Umbraco Forms?

I'm sure you can appreciate that if I tell my client it has been fixed in the latest version of Umbraco Forms and the problem still persists, this is going to be a problem for me.

Many thanks,

Rick

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Feb 07, 2017 @ 14:22
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Rick,

You can find the fixed things in Umbraco Forms 4.4.0 here http://issues.umbraco.org/issues/CON?q=Due+in+version%3A+4.4.0+State%3A+Fixed

Have you tried to remove the user and add him again to see if this solves the issue?

/Dennis

Feb 07, 2017 @ 14:24
    Rick

Hi Dennis,

I have the issue posted here on the issues log and in dialog with Warren: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-1243

I've tried to remove the user and re-add but the problem comes back.

Thanks,

Rick

• Dale McCutcheon 32 posts 135 karma points
    Feb 14, 2017 @ 16:59
    Dale McCutcheon

We are also having issue with users form security now where it just returns a 500 error with no additional details.

Any update?

Thanks Dale

Feb 14, 2017 @ 17:25
    Rick

Hi Dale,

What version of forms are you running on? Also, what environment is your website running on?

The reason I ask is that I brought a copy of my site down locally and with a local DB (it was runnning on Azure) and I couldn't recreate the issues so I'm wondering if there is something environment specific that is stopping it working ....

Rick

• [email protected] 406 posts 2135 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Feb 16, 2017 @ 11:01
    jeffrey@umarketingsuite.com

Hi all,

I had the same issue yesterday and it appeared that there were some double user/form-combinations in the UFUserFormSecurity table (see more details in my comment on http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/CON-1243#).

Check whether this query returns any rows:

SELECT [User] ,[Form] , Count() FROM UFUserFormSecurity GROUP BY [User], [Form] HAVING COUNT() > 1

If so, you have some double entries and should remove one of them.

Love to hear if this fixes your problems too,

Jeffrey

p.s.: I have no idea why these double rows appear and cannot really reproduce this.

• Tito 314 posts 623 karma points
    Feb 18, 2020 @ 19:02
    Tito

thanks! this solved my problem

• Anton Oosthuizen 206 posts 486 karma points
    Jul 12, 2017 @ 10:21
    Anton Oosthuizen

Hi All

I have a similar error in Umbraco Forms: "6.0.2"  × Insufficient Permissions: You do not have permissions to create & manage forms

My UFUserformSecurity table is empty for it is a new installation.

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-forms/86735-umbraco-forms-602-insufficient-permissions-you-do-not-have-permissions-to-create-manage-forms

In the console I get /umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/FormSecurity/GetByUserId?userId=1 500 (Internal Server Error)

And with a GET request I get a /umbraco/backoffice/UmbracoForms/FormSecurity/GetByUserId?userId=1 417 (Missing token)

Help

• Anton Oosthuizen 206 posts 486 karma points
    Jul 12, 2017 @ 10:22
    Anton Oosthuizen

I forget to mention I'm running Umbraco 7.6.4

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft