Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jill Maxwell 11 posts 33 karma points
    Dec 20, 2016 @ 23:10
    Jill Maxwell

Umbraco Forms Entries Panel not showing records

I just installed Umbraco Forms into Umbraco version 7.1.4. I created a test form and it seems to be working, and it is emailing me the record data. I can also save the entries as a content node and as xml. So the data is there. However, the entries are not showing up in the backoffice entries panel. It is completely blank.

Chrome developer tools says it failed to load the UmbracoForms/Record/postRetrieveRecords.

• Kalle Ekstrand 181 posts 259 karma points c-trib
    Jan 05, 2017 @ 13:08
    Kalle Ekstrand

I have the exact same problem! Umbraco version 7.2.5 and Umbraco forms 4.3.2.

Any news on this?

• Jill Maxwell 11 posts 33 karma points
    Jan 05, 2017 @ 18:12
    Jill Maxwell

The answer was that the Umbraco Forms package wouldn't work with my version of Umbraco. I updated to 7.2.8 and the issue was resolved.

• Tobias Nylin 24 posts 117 karma points
    Aug 18, 2017 @ 06:42
    Tobias Nylin

Hi! I've got this problem as well. We have several environments and I only get it in one of them, so for me I doubt the version of Umbraco is the issue.

I created a new form in the environment where I get "postRetrieveRecords" error, and the new form is working as expected. But I still cannot retrieve the data for the old form in Backoffice.

For the form that isn't working the data is displayed in the database, and if I test to submit new data to the form it appears in the database.

Umbraco: 7.5.11 assembly: 1.0.6274.27352 Umbraco Forms: 4.4.2

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft