Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Darren Wilson 226 posts 594 karma points
    Jul 27, 2016 @ 08:33
    Darren Wilson

Umbraco Forms and Protected Pages

I'm getting an YSOD when using an Umbraco Forms on a protected page: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

I've had a look to see what might be causing the issue and it might be a server thing. I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction to fix it as I wasn't sure on the solutions on the forum.

Thanks in advance

Darren

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Aug 02, 2016 @ 20:05
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Darren,

Did you find a solution to this issue or is it still an issue for you?

If you still have the issue, let me know and I will try to help you out.

Best,

Dennis

Aug 05, 2016 @ 16:04
    Darren Wilson

Yeah, thanks Dennis. Warren answered the question via a support ticket.

Darren

• Nick Renny 31 posts 63 karma points
    Sep 16, 2016 @ 12:03
    Nick Renny

What was the fix - I'm having the same issue.

Sep 19, 2016 @ 10:03
    Darren Wilson

Hi Nick,

Warren suggested removing {form_name} from the email workflow - this worked. I'm running the site locally so not sure how this will react when live.

Cheers Darren

• Paul 184 posts 646 karma points
    Jul 06, 2017 @ 08:31
    Paul

I too had this issue and from some initial testing it appears that the {form_name} in the workflow is the issue. It's taken me a good while to find this thread though, as the initial post doesn't actually list the error so on that basis (to make life easier for the next person who has the issue!):

Exception type: ArgumentException 
        Exception message: An item with the same key has already been added.
       at Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Func`1 getCacheItem, Nullable`1 timeout, Boolean isSliding, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback removedCallback, CacheDependency dependency)
       at Umbraco.Core.Cache.HttpRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Func`1 getCacheItem, Nullable`1 timeout, Boolean isSliding, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback removedCallback, String[] dependentFiles)
       at Umbraco.Core.Cache.DeepCloneRuntimeCacheProvider.GetCacheItem(String cacheKey, Func`1 getCacheItem, Nullable`1 timeout, Boolean isSliding, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback removedCallback, String[] dependentFiles)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Cache.CacheProviderExtensions.GetCacheItem[T](IRuntimeCacheProvider provider, String cacheKey, Func`1 getCacheItem, Nullable`1 timeout, Boolean isSliding, CacheItemPriority priority, CacheItemRemovedCallback removedCallback, String[] dependentFiles)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Data.StringHelper.ParseMemberPlaceholders(String value, Object memberKey)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Data.StringHelper.ParsePlaceHolders(HttpContext context, Record record, String value)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Data.StringHelper.ParsePlaceHolders(Record record, String value)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Services.WorkflowService.ExecuteWorkflows(List`1 workflows, RecordEventArgs e)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Core.Services.WorkflowService.ExecuteWorkflows(Record record, Form form, FormState state, Boolean editMode)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Services.RecordService.Submit(Record record, Form form)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Controllers.UmbracoFormsController.SubmitForm(Form form, FormViewModel model, Dictionary`2 state, ControllerContext context)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Controllers.UmbracoFormsController.GoForward(Form form, FormViewModel model, Dictionary`2 state)
       at Umbraco.Forms.Web.Controllers.UmbracoFormsController.HandleForm(FormViewModel model, Boolean captchaIsValid)
       at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
       at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c()
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft