Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nikhil Joshi 15 posts 86 karma points
    Jul 23, 2016 @ 07:51
    Nikhil Joshi

Contour package: Server Error in '/' Application.

Hello, this is unfortunately URGENT. I am using umbraco version 7.4.3 and tried installing 'contour' package from 'umbraco-pro' package list.

Unfortunately something failed during its installation and now I am not even able to access my website and umbraco backend.

While trying to access website or backend, it throws below, really appreciate a quick revert on this. Also please share if there is any way I can revert my website to previous working version.

• Error:

** Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load all types from "Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping: . System.TypeLoadException on Umbraco.Forms.Web.Providers.Export.SaveAllUploadedFiles: Method 'ExportForm' in type 'Umbraco.Forms.Web.Providers.Export.SaveAllUploadedFiles' from assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation. . System.TypeLoadException on Umbraco.Forms.Web.Providers.Export.ExportToExcel: Method 'ExportForm' in type 'Umbraco.Forms.Web.Providers.Export.ExportToExcel' from assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Web, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

• Note:

** When I checked umbraco logs it shows that there are no updates for today and all the updates were made 4 days ago.

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Jul 25, 2016 @ 08:14
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Nikhil,

That is unfortunate, is there a specific reason why you want to use Contour instead of Umbraco Forms.

In the latest version of Forms we have done a lot of UI changes and improvements.

If you want to use Contour, perhaps you could try to install it as a local package instead of use the package repo, just to see if you get another result.

Hope this helps,

/Dennis

Jul 25, 2016 @ 16:17
    Nikhil Joshi

Hello Dennis,

Appreciate your response, but the problem is now nothing is available, I can't access anything from Umbraco, having a feeling like I am at the end of the road.

Is there anyway I can ROLLBACK things in Umbraco, any help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

Jul 26, 2016 @ 16:34
    Nikhil Joshi

This problem is resolved by Umbraco team.

• Craig Mayers 164 posts 508 karma points
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 13:00
    Craig Mayers

Hi Nikhil,

How did you get to the bottom of this issue?

What was the resolution for you? I have been unable to find a fix as of yet.

Regards

Craig

• Toppers 31 posts 155 karma points
    Aug 06, 2016 @ 13:12
    Toppers

Could you post what they did please - future reference!

Sep 05, 2016 @ 12:27
    Nikhil Joshi

This is actually fixed by Umbraco expert (do not know the details), there is no file checked-in to GIT, so something happened on the back end side.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft