Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ashok 3 posts 73 karma points
    Jun 07, 2017 @ 20:52
    Ashok

Corier push in 7.4.1 ERROR: SOAP header CourierSoapAuthentication was not understood. ?

Application Error

SOAP header CourierSoapAuthentication was not understood.

Error details

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHeaderException: SOAP header CourierSoapAuthentication was not understood. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.CloseSession(String sessionKey) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.CloseSession(String sessionKey) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Dispose() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Common.Extensions.GlobalExtensions.DisposeIfDisposable(Object input) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Repository.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Repository.Dispose() at Umbraco.Courier.UI.Dialogs.CommitItem.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I also added based on below article

https://devnet.kentico.com/forums/f65/t34740/synchronization-staging-giving-soap-header-secu

the article asked to add following lines in system.web section of web.config and I did and I infact installed WSE 3.0 too. No luck. Could somebody put light on this?

<webServices>

• Petros 4 posts 74 karma points
    Sep 11, 2017 @ 13:41
    Petros

Hello did you find any solution for this? I have the same issue.

• David Peck 687 posts 1863 karma points c-trib
    Nov 29, 2017 @ 16:37
    David Peck

We found the problem was incompatibility between two environment that were built using different version of the framework, or something like that anyway. When they shared exactly the same DLLs, there was no issue.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft