Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikael Karlsson 2 posts 72 karma points
    May 10, 2017 @ 06:55
    Mikael Karlsson

Error when trying to restore content

Hi! I'm trying to restore the content from my live site to local but I get an SOAP error:

> Error: Server was unable to process request. ---> Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: ¤. Path 'sections[0].rows[1].areas[0].controls[0].value[0].style.value', line 1, position 3121.

Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: ¤. Path 'sections[0].rows[1].areas[0].controls[0].value[0].style.value', line 1, position 3121. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.EndInvoke(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.WebServiceProvider.RepositoryWebservice.EndPackageBatch(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Umbraco.Courier.RepositoryProviders.CourierWebserviceRepositoryProvider.Package(ItemIdentifier[] itemIds) at Concorde.CacheHandler.Tasks.DownloadFromRemoteTask.PackageItems(ItemIdentifier[] ids) at Concorde.CacheHandler.Tasks.DownloadFromRemoteTask.ProcessItemIds(String folderPath, ItemIdentifier[] itemIds, Dictionary`2 filesToAdd) at Concorde.CacheHandler.Tasks.DownloadFromRemoteTask.ProcessOrphans(Dictionary`2 filesToAdd) at Concorde.CacheHandler.Tasks.DownloadFromRemoteTask.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.Tasks.SequentialRevisionTaskList.Run() at Umbraco.Courier.Core.BackgroundTaskRunner`1.ConsumeTaskInternal(T task)

I've figured out (I think) that it's a style property in a grid editor (created with LeBlender plugin) that causes the issue. The ¤ sign seems to be added as a value if there is none. Any ideas how to solve this?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft