Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bryanne Skolaski 10 posts 80 karma points
    Oct 21, 2016 @ 13:18
    Bryanne Skolaski

Unable to uninstall courier 2.51.4

I've upgraded to umbraco 7.5.3 and I am unable to uninstall Courier as the version no longer works and I need to upgrade/install Courier 2.52.15. The manual upgrade hotfix from 2.51.4 to 2.52.15 does not seem to work either.

Here is the error im getting in the umbraco packages UI

at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.data.Save(PackageInstance package, String dataSource) at umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.InstalledPackage.Save() at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController.PerformUninstall(InstalledPackage pack) at Umbraco.Web.Editors.PackageInstallController.Uninstall(Int32 packageId) at lambdamethod(Closure , Object , Object[] ) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>cDisplayClass10.9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.Execute(Object instance, Object[] arguments) at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken) --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1.GetResult() at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker._1.MoveNext()

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft