Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Craig Cronin 304 posts 503 karma points
    May 12, 2018 @ 22:15
    Craig Cronin

Authorization between your environments has failed.

Authorization between your environments has failed.

I have cloned a website, but when I try and run it I get asked to restore but get this message

Authorization error Authorization between your environments has failed.

This could be caused by having different deploy API keys configured for each of your environments. API keys are specified by the "Umbraco.Deploy.ApiKey" application setting in web.config. Please ensure that these settings match before trying to continue.

Time: May 12th 2018, 23:08:43

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    May 13, 2018 @ 07:09
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Craig,

First of all thanks for using Umbraco Cloud. I am sorry to hear that you have issue with restoring your content.

You should make sure that this app key in the web,config are the same for all environments.

<add key="Umbraco.Deploy.ApiKey" value="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" />

You can choose the one from development environment and make sure that the key are the same on all other environments.

If you need a new Umbraco.Deploy.ApiKey please let me know then I can generate a new one for you.

Best,

/Dennis

• Craig Cronin 304 posts 503 karma points
    May 13, 2018 @ 09:19
    Craig Cronin

Hi Dennis,

Yes please. We only have the one environment and if I delete the project and clone a new site but can’t get past this

May 13, 2018 @ 09:23
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Graig,

Okay, can you please let me know the email that I can see the key to ? Or follow me on Twitter then I can send you the key in a DM

/Dennis

May 13, 2018 @ 09:29
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Graig,

I have send you a new key via our support chat. You should get it on a email.

Please let me know how it goes.

Just make sure that you are using the same key for all your environments

Best,

/Dennis

• Colm Garvey 40 posts 65 karma points
    May 15, 2018 @ 08:19
    Colm Garvey

Hi Dennis,

I'm working with Dennis on this project and after deleting and recreating a brand new project we are seeing the same issue.

After following the instructions here: https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/Set-Up/Visual-Studio/

I see the following error:

enter image description here

Can you please escalate this ASAP as we will have no choice but to abandon Umbraco Cloud otherwise due to time constraints

May 15, 2018 @ 08:26
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Colm,

Can you please make sure that you not have any spaces in the folder name where you are trying to clone it down.

Can you please reach out in the chat so I can get the project name. Then I will see if I can set up the solution with UaaS.cmd

• morten ottow 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jan 23, 2020 @ 09:42
    morten ottow

Any solutions here - i get the same error.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft