Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ali 31 posts 124 karma points
    Mar 21, 2018 @ 09:40
    Ali

Error On Save and publish after merge with local Umbraco Cloud project

Hi

The existing site i am migration to UC is upgraded from 7.2.4 to 7.9.2 and worked fine. After merge with UC project following the guide om https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/Getting-Started/Migrate-Existing-Site/part-2 but before Part 3 I get error on save and publish of any content in Umbraco. I also get the same error when generating UDA files following the guide https://our.umbraco.org/documentation/Umbraco-Cloud/Getting-Started/Migrate-Existing-Site/part-3

Unfortunately, UC Support could not help me with this error. I maybe have to upgrade to Pro in order to get more help.

See the error below!

The existing site has 200 members and one custom database table.

2018-03-21 10:17:30,268 [P10080/D15/T223] INFO Umbraco.Core.PluginManager - Resolved Umbraco.Core.Deploy.IGridCellValueConnector (took 157ms) 2018-03-21 10:17:30,397 [P10080/D15/T223] ERROR Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UmbracoDatabase - Exception (dde58eeb). System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'sourceUdi'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<ExecuteNonQueryWithRetry>b__0() at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.FaultHandling.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction[TResult](Func1 func) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.Execute(String sql, Object[] args) ClientConnectionId:d8320676-b672-45eb-ad12-8bdf19c59b79 Error Number:207,State:1,Class:16 2018-03-21 10:17:30,445 [P10080/D15/T223] ERROR Umbraco.Web.Editors.ContentController - Unhandled controller exception occurred System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'sourceUdi'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action1 wrapCloseInAction) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<ExecuteNonQueryWithRetry>b__0() at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.FaultHandling.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction[TResult](Func1 func) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.Execute(String sql, Object[] args) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.Delete(String tableName, String primaryKeyName, Object poco, Object primaryKeyValue) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.Delete(Object poco) at Umbraco.Deploy.Persistence.SignatureRepository.SetSignatures(IEnumerable1 signatures) at Umbraco.Deploy.SignatureRefresher.SetSignatures(IEnumerable1 entities) at Umbraco.Core.Events.TypedEventHandler2.Invoke(TSender sender, TEventArgs e) at Umbraco.Core.Events.EventDefinition2.RaiseEvent()

I took note of the upgrade steps, see https://1drv.ms/w/s!ArtEf2EwdU5orHVCN4jKEWhLmszA

Thanks

• Mark 91 posts -18 karma points
    Apr 04, 2018 @ 08:59
    Mark

I think you need to start again, the error as you can see is saying that the database you are connecting to does not contain the correct fields.

Retrace your steps and make sure you update your connection strings where needed.

• Rob Birdwell 6 posts 26 karma points
    Nov 28, 2018 @ 00:20
    Rob Birdwell

Were you able to resolve this?

I'm experiencing the identical error...updating a site to UC...version 7.12.4...standalone site was working fine but after merging the local code into the cloned local cloud instance and pointing the connection string to our local db I get this error when attempting to save/publish.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft