Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mikkel Johansen 116 posts 292 karma points
    Apr 19, 2017 @ 06:32
    Mikkel Johansen

Macro Parameters out of order when transfering from local to cloud

Have a local Umbraco Cloud working (UaaS.cmd). Everything works as expected when transfering content, media, views etc. between local and cloud.

But macros inserted in the richtexteditor seems to give trouble. If the macro has parameters where the type is for example "Single Media Picker", "Multiple Media Picker" etc. The ID/IDs is not transferred to the cloud.

I have tried to find some Courier/Cloud documentation regarding the "courier.config" "macroPropertyTypeResolvers" "contentPickers"

In the courier.config there is 3 contentPickers listed: contentPicker, multiplemediaPicker and mediaPicker

<macroPropertyTypeResolvers>
        <contentPickers>
          <!-- Macro Property Types, that store Content IDs, to link to media or content -->
          <add key="contentPicker">Umbraco.ContentPickerAlias</add>
          <add key="multiplemediaPicker">Umbraco.MultipleMediaPicker</add>
          <add key="mediaPicker">Umbraco.MediaPicker</add>
        </contentPickers>
      </macroPropertyTypeResolvers>

I have a macro with "Multiple Media Picker" but it does not get transferred. Macros with "Single Media Picker" is not transferred aswell. And should there be a "singleMediaPicker" listed in the courier.config?

When choosing the parameter type, there is a lot more pickers in the drop-down (screendump) than listed in the courier.config. enter image description here

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 21, 2017 @ 09:47
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Mikkel,

I know that you have talked with my collague Sofie in the chat, but for anyone is coming to this post on our.

I have reported it as a bug. You can find it and comment on it here. http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/UAAS-444

Best,

/Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft