Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Saied 349 posts 674 karma points
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 04:45
    Saied

Does the styesheet selected on the grid apply to styling the grid or the RTE?

I am playing around with the fanoe starter kit. I noticed when I remove fanoe, all the styling goes away, so where does bootstrap come into play here? Does it only apply to the grid rows and columns.

When I create a Grid, does the selected stylesheet only apply to the RTE or does it apply to the Grid?

• Janae Cram 63 posts 439 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 16:30
    Janae Cram

Hi Saied,

That stylesheet is for the RTE.

For the front end, the Grid is set up by default to work with Bootstrap, and if you're using a starterkit that is using Bootstrap, it will "just work". If the starterkit is uninstalled, that removes all the CSS files as well, so there's no styling at all, just plain HTML. If you're wanting to do your own Bootstrap site, you'll need to download Bootstrap and add the CSS files to your project.

I hope that helps!

-Janae

• Saied 349 posts 674 karma points
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 16:33
    Saied

Hi Janae,

So does that explain why when I removed fanoe.css, all the styling went away even though bootstrap is included in the head section?

• Janae Cram 63 posts 439 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Jan 22, 2016 @ 16:36
    Janae Cram

Hm, that is weird. I'll test it with a dummy version and see what happens and get back to you! :)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft