Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Matthew Kirschner 323 posts 611 karma points
    Oct 06, 2015 @ 17:20
    Matthew Kirschner

Umbraco Backoffice Tabs/Content Disappears

I've been having this bizarre issue with the backoffice when using FireFox. On occasion, the application won't render the black-bar links and dashboard panel, making the backoffice completely unusable. Resetting the site on the server usually fixes the problem temporarily, but then it happens again the next day. Pic is below.

The console says "no element found" on the Ajax calls to GetCheck, GetDashboard, GetSections, and GetRemaining.

Could this be an issue with a plugin?

enter image description here

Oct 06, 2015 @ 17:32
    Matthew Kirschner

I found another topic that seems to be discussing a similar issue.

https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/60627-417-Missing-token-in-the-backoffice

Oct 16, 2015 @ 17:38
    Matthew Kirschner

Editors are still informing me that they can't edit content and are missing the vertical tabs in the backoffice (see image below). I can't consistently reproduce this and am getting no relevant errors in the logs or server event viewer.

This has happened across all browsers, not just FireFox, and seems to be user specific, as it only happens for some people until I reset the servers.

Oct 20, 2015 @ 15:50
    Matthew Kirschner

I've noticed that even when the backoffice is working properly, certain page elements and server requests take longer than normal to load.

For example:

4.60s -- /umbraco/views/directives/umb-navigation.html 4.60s -- /umbraco/LegacyTreeJs?umb__rnd=7.2.8.1421847259 4.11s -- /umbraco/views/directives/html/umb-pane.html 3.09s -- /umbraco/views/directives/umb-contextmenu.html

• Arlan Galvez 44 posts 175 karma points
    Apr 17, 2019 @ 19:51
    Arlan Galvez

I have the same issue. did you get any response about tihs? I upgrad eumbraco from 7.6.3 to 7.7.2 and now my editors cannot see the BO content or elemements. Thanks

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft