Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nik 1591 posts 7148 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Sep 15, 2015 @ 14:06
    Nik

Grid randomly growing in back end

Hi Guys,

Bit of an odd one. We are using the new grid layout on some pages. The core functionality works with no problem but for some reason the grid keeps growing, well to be more accurate it is the RTE's in the grid. They don't grow infinitely but they do just seems to get bigger and bigger pushing controls down the page meaning that to edit the next content section you have to scroll for ages. All RTE's end up the same size which is approximately the sum of all of their individual heights before they start to grow.

Any ideas what could be causing this as I'm not even sure where to investigate the issue.

• Nik 1591 posts 7148 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Sep 25, 2015 @ 22:06
    Nik

So I'm still having this issue, I'm starting to wonder if it is a glitch in the TinyMCE implementation for the grid editor as it has just started happening on two sites now.

• Matthew Kirschner 323 posts 611 karma points
    Nov 03, 2017 @ 13:55
    Matthew Kirschner

This will happen if you're including any stylesheets in your RTE that are assigning height: 100% (or 100vh) to a rule used in the RTE (such as body).

Check out this thread for more info: https://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/72955-the-grid-plus-tiny-mce-autoresize-error

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft