Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andy Butland 422 posts 2334 karma points MVP 4x hq c-trib
    Apr 30, 2015 @ 11:24
    Andy Butland

Single file property editor and debug=false

I'm working on creating a property editor that will be deployed as a single dll, so using embedded resources for the angular view and controller.

Tim has a really useful blog post describing how to do this, which works fine.  However only if I have debug="true" in my web.config.

With debug="false" I get the following message in the console (indicating that whilst the view is loading, the related controller can't be found):

Error: Argument 'MyController' is not a function, got undefined

Anyone come across this and know of a solution?

Thanks

Andy

May 02, 2015 @ 16:09
    Andy Butland

Digging further into this I've found the following in the log files that indicate the custom angular controllers added via the PropertyEditorAsset attribute aren't being loaded:

2015-05-02 14:43:34,302 [10] ERROR Umbraco.Web.UI.CdfLogger - [Thread 6] Could not load file contents from /App_Plugins/UmbracoPersonalisationGroups/ResourceForCriteria/memberProfileField/definition.editor.controller.js. Domain is not white-listed.

I think this is related this commit in ClientDependency, looking to load local resource from disk rather than via a request - but as I'm using embedded resources the file isn't actually on disk.

Have submitted an issue here.

Andy

May 02, 2015 @ 21:18
    Andy Butland

Found an answer/workaround here if anyone else comes across this (and thanks Dave Woestenborghs if you do!)..

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft