Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ulrik Nedergaard 44 posts 175 karma points
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 15:35
    Ulrik Nedergaard

Grid layout not full width

I'm using grid layout for the first time and have som issues.

If I create, let's say 3 columns they all collapse in the width to smallest possible. I found out that the GetGridHtml is making all "row"-divs with the class : "row clearfix" and it is the clearfix class that makes it do it.

Any easier solution than changing my bootstrap source ( and at the same time messing up with the intended use of bootstrap ) or finding out where in the umbraco classes this class could be removed from the render?

Can't find anything in the data type setup that would make this work.

Help ! :o)

• Nik 1591 posts 7148 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 16:51
    Nik

I'm not sure if this has changed in 7.3 but the grid uses a layout found in :

Partial Views -> Grid

to render it's contents. This will be where it's putting the clear fix in place. Changing this layout wouldn't impact your use of Bootstrap I don't believe. If the clearfix is a problem, and I'm not sure why it would be then remove it from this layout template.

• Ulrik Nedergaard 44 posts 175 karma points
    Sep 30, 2015 @ 18:14
    Ulrik Nedergaard

Thank you. It was kind of the solution i DIDN'T wan't to do but now it's done :)

Thought many other would have the same unintended behavior and that there would be a setting for clearfix or not in the datatype. Maybe just my grids that collapses or else i suppose it would be a general problem?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft